Stall DRY Absorbent and Deodorizer is used in animal stalls, pens and cages to absorb ammonia, moisture and odors. It has been suggested, however, that Stall DRY has various other uses including as a way of removing skunk odor! Our customers tell us that they have used the product for this purpose with great success!
Below is the application method for removing skunk odor from a dog, as suggested by our customers.
1. Totally wet the animal’s fur.
2. Sprinkle a generous amount of Stall DRY on to the animal.
3. Rub the product in to the animal’s coat.
4. Leave the Stall DRY on the animal until it dries (he or she will then shake most of the product off).
5. Repeat if necessary, depending on the severity of the odor.
Image by GO Photo2010