1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Personal information is collected by our site only when provided voluntarily via email or other direct contact. If you opt not to provide us with personal information, you may still access our web site. From time-to-time we may also request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary; you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, phone number and shipping address), as well as demographic information (such as zip code, city and state).
Absorbent Products is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Personal information will be used only as necessary to fulfill your request, to assist in a legal matter, if required, to notify winners and award prizes in the case of a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway, or to enhance your experience with our products and on our site. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Please contact us via the email address or phone number provided on our website to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take various precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Wherever sensitive information is collected, that information is transmitted to us in a secure way. Offline, we ensure that only employees who require personally identifiable information to perform a specific task (for example, customer service) are granted access to it. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to familiarize themselves with the policies of other sites and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.