CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO READ OUR MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
connect with us
Being creative with what you have in the house can result in ideas that save time and money! Check out these clever ways to use non-clumping cat litter for more than just a litter box:
1. Spread a thin layer of kitty litter in the bottom of your trash can to prevent dampness and mildew.
2. Get rid of spray paint (graffiti) on sidewalks by sprinkling cat litter over it and grinding the litter into the sidewalk (using your sneakers). This will absorb the paint, removing it from the sidewalk.
3. Reduce ash tray odor by putting litter into the tray.
4. Dry fresh flowers by placing them between two layers of cat litter.
5. Use bags of kitty litter as sand bags to improve traction in the winter.
6. Put cat litter in the bottom of your drip tray (located under your grill) to absorb drippings. This will keep the grill clean and reduce the danger of flare-ups.
7. Make your own deodorizers by filling old socks with kitty litter. Deodorize your shoes by stuffing the filled socks into them.
8. Clean up pet accidents by absorbing them with cat litter.
9. Remove musty smells from your boat or cabin by placing a box of kitty litter in the area for a few days.
10. Remove oil and grease spills by sprinkling litter on the spill. Once absorbed simply sweeping the spill up!
11. Improve traction and increase safety on snowy and icy sidewalks and driveways by sprinkling down cat litter.
12. Put kitty litter in your garden to promote growth by improving water retention and soil aeration.
Note: Do not use clumping cat litter as a traction aid, it becomes slippery when wet.
Image by wolfsavard
VIEW BY CATEGORY
FIND A DISTRIBUTOR NEAR YOU
If you are unable to locate a distributor near you, please contact us and we would be pleased to assist you.
Share My Uses
Share your stories, hints & tricks, or simply
send us a quick note to let us know how our natural
absorbents help you.
We would love to hear from you!
We advise that you do your own research on the benefits of Diatomaceous Earth and make your own decisions. Choosing to use the product for uses other than what it is registered for is done solely at the risk of the end-user. We are not in the position to advise the use of our RLE products for any purpose other than what the product is registered for and what is indicated on the packaging.
ABSORBENT PRODUCTS © COPYRIGHT 2017